The environmental protection of yoga fabrics: professional brands or well-known brands Although the new fabrics of yoga clothing have little change in composition (95% viscose, 5% spandex), all new fabrics use the most advanced reactive dyeing technology. Many small brands of yoga clothes on the market are still dyed with traditional hydrogen sulfide, containing formaldehyde and other toxic substances.
Yoga clothing belongs to underwear products, and should pay more attention to its health and environmental protection characteristics. In the exercise, the practitioner will sweat a lot. If the clothing is not really environmentally friendly, the harmful substances will enter the human skin and the body with the pores, and the long-term will cause greater harm to the human body. We practice yoga in pursuit of health. If we can't choose the right green and healthy yoga products correctly, then it is worth the loss. Nowadays, environmental pollution is serious. Health and environmental protection are the cravings of people. To truly care for oneself, we must carefully select good products, and we are responsible for ourselves and our families.
- What Fabrics Are Good For Sportswear?
- Beach Towel Use
- Characteristics Of Spandex Stretch Fabric
- Swimwear Fabric And Structure Selection
- What Is The Fabric Of Lycra Fabric?
- Swimwear Culture Perspective
- Polyester Fabric Features
- Swimwear Maintenance Specific Elements
- Beach Towel Craft
- How To Clean Clothes Of Lycra Fabric?
- It Will Make The One-piece Swimsuit Into A Mode...
- What Kind Of Fabric Is Good For Swimsuits?
- Beach Shorts Fabric
- Autumn Elastic Fabrics
- What Fabric Is Good For The Skirt?