What kind of fabric is good for swimsuits?
What kind of fabric is good for swimwear? The most basic fabrics for swimwear are only three kinds of DuPont Lycra, nylon and polyester. Tell you about it separately:
1. DuPont Lycra: It is a kind of artificial elastic fiber, the best elastic fabric, which can extend to 4~6 times of the original length. It has excellent extension and is suitable for blending with various fibers. It can strengthen the texture and crease. . DuPont Lycra with anti-chlorine ingredients will give swimwear a longer life than regular swimwear. It is too expensive.
2, Nylon Fabric: Although the texture is not as solid as the Lycra fabric, but the softness of softness has been comparable to Lycra. Currently the most commonly used fabric for swimwear, suitable for mid-priced products. The Price is middle between Lycra and Polyester Fabric.
3, Polyester Fabric: elastic fabric for one-way, two-way stretch. Due to limited elastic, most of them are used in swimming trunks or female swimming splits, which is not suitable for the one-piece model. Fabrics that can be partially spliced or used in low unit price strategies.It is cheapest.
- What Fabrics Are Good For Sportswear?
- Beach Towel Use
- Characteristics Of Spandex Stretch Fabric
- Swimwear Fabric And Structure Selection
- What Is The Fabric Of Lycra Fabric?
- Yoga Clothing Material Selection
- Swimwear Culture Perspective
- Polyester Fabric Features
- Swimwear Maintenance Specific Elements
- Beach Towel Craft
- Beach Shorts Fabric
- Autumn Elastic Fabrics
- What Fabric Is Good For The Skirt?
- The Chinese Zodiac Series Bath Towels
- Which Kinds Of Fabrics Are Best For Yoga And Fi...