Fabrics made from Lycra fabric have the following characteristics:
1. Elasticity is relaxed, comfortable and durable. High elasticity can be said to be the biggest feature of Lycra fabric. Its stretching function is quite good. It can be quickly restored to its original shape after being relaxed. It is widely used in the manufacture of underwear and bodybuilding pants.
2, the fabric is soft, crisp and good drape. Because of this characteristic, Lycra fabric is more suitable for making all kinds of jackets, making clothes more chic and not easily deformed, giving full play to its strengths.
3. The cloth surface is flat and the wrinkle resistance is good. Putting on clothes made of Lycra fabric, there is no need to worry about wrinkles, and its special material has determined that wrinkle resistance is one of Lycra's characteristics.
4, moisture absorption and quick drying, feel smooth. Lycra fabrics are also very hygroscopic, and they are made into clothes that make them more comfortable to wear and feel.
5, the scale stability is good, easy to care. Taking care of clothes usually makes us feel troublesome. From scrubbing to exposure to storage, there are many places to pay attention to, and Lycra clothing is not very demanding in this regard, which also helps us know what fabric Lycra is.
- What Fabrics Are Good For Sportswear?
- Beach Towel Use
- Characteristics Of Spandex Stretch Fabric
- Swimwear Fabric And Structure Selection
- Yoga Clothing Material Selection
- Swimwear Culture Perspective
- Polyester Fabric Features
- Swimwear Maintenance Specific Elements
- Beach Towel Craft
- How To Clean Clothes Of Lycra Fabric?
- It Will Make The One-piece Swimsuit Into A Mode...
- What Kind Of Fabric Is Good For Swimsuits?
- Beach Shorts Fabric
- Autumn Elastic Fabrics