1. Let the swimsuit be wet with water before going to the pool.
2. Avoid rubbing against rough rocks or ground when wearing and prevent fiber from pilling.
3. Be careful to use sunscreen cosmetics to prevent damage to the swimsuit material or discoloration.
4. After swimming, wash with water below 35 degrees Celsius as soon as possible, clear it by hand, do not dry clean, machine wash or iron.
5. It is to avoid wet swimsuits being placed in plastic bags for a long time or mixed with other clothes.
6. Do not use detergent, bleach or hair dye when cleaning.
7. After washing, please dry in a cool and ventilated place, do not expose to direct sunlight.
8. Do not place in a cabinet with anti-smell flavor when stored for a long time.
- What Fabrics Are Good For Sportswear?
- Beach Towel Use
- Characteristics Of Spandex Stretch Fabric
- Swimwear Fabric And Structure Selection
- What Is The Fabric Of Lycra Fabric?
- Yoga Clothing Material Selection
- Swimwear Culture Perspective
- Polyester Fabric Features
- Beach Towel Craft
- How To Clean Clothes Of Lycra Fabric?
- It Will Make The One-piece Swimsuit Into A Mode...