It is best to use elastic fabric with a spandex content of 15% or more, so that the swimwear can flexibly move with the body movement; swimming in the swimming pool, pay attention to the adaptability of the fabric to the chlorine content of the water in the swimming pool, and the most popular three-dimensional elastic force in the world. Swimsuits made of fabrics are best suited for use in low temperature water or swimming because they are more hollow and easier to maintain body temperature. Try to buy less or not to buy the so-called "imported spandex high elastic fabric". First, the spandex content of apparel fabrics is generally around 15%-20%. Second, the imitation fabrics have very poor resilience due to compositional variation.
- What Fabrics Are Good For Sportswear?
- Beach Towel Use
- Characteristics Of Spandex Stretch Fabric
- What Is The Fabric Of Lycra Fabric?
- Yoga Clothing Material Selection
- Swimwear Culture Perspective
- Polyester Fabric Features
- Swimwear Maintenance Specific Elements
- Beach Towel Craft
- How To Clean Clothes Of Lycra Fabric?
- It Will Make The One-piece Swimsuit Into A Mode...
- What Kind Of Fabric Is Good For Swimsuits?
- Beach Shorts Fabric