Bikini since its inception in early 1946, as a symbol of human freedom and liberation, is a symbol of modernist culture in the 20th century, and was quickly accepted by post-modern society as a fashion symbol for expressing various concepts of post-modern culture. Of course, for ordinary people in life, bikini is a must-have for swimwear and vacation at the seaside. However, what style of bikini to wear, still reveals different cultural concepts. Bikini, beyond any other clothing, has surpassed its original practical function and become the living language of cultural concepts.
- What Fabrics Are Good For Sportswear?
- Beach Towel Use
- Characteristics Of Spandex Stretch Fabric
- Swimwear Fabric And Structure Selection
- What Is The Fabric Of Lycra Fabric?
- Yoga Clothing Material Selection
- Polyester Fabric Features
- Swimwear Maintenance Specific Elements
- Beach Towel Craft
- How To Clean Clothes Of Lycra Fabric?
- It Will Make The One-piece Swimsuit Into A Mode...
- What Kind Of Fabric Is Good For Swimsuits?
- Beach Shorts Fabric
- Autumn Elastic Fabrics
- What Fabric Is Good For The Skirt?
- The Chinese Zodiac Series Bath Towels