Polyester, that is, polyester fiber, is a chemical fiber that is currently used in knitting circular machines. In the past, short fibers were mainly used. In recent years, polyester filaments, elastic filaments (high elastic and low elastic), and network filaments have been used in the production of large circular machines. Polyester staple fibers are mostly blended with natural fibers such as cotton, hemp, and wool, or chemical fibers such as viscose, nylon, and rayon, and woven into various knitted fabrics. The most characteristic of knitted fabrics woven with polyester yarn is good wrinkle resistance and shape retention, crisp and wrinkle-free, dimensionally stable, easy to wash and dry, which is beyond the reach of other fibers. Another advantage is that the strength is good. However, the hygroscopicity of polyester is relatively poor and should not be close to fire.
- What Fabrics Are Good For Sportswear?
- Beach Towel Use
- Characteristics Of Spandex Stretch Fabric
- Swimwear Fabric And Structure Selection
- What Is The Fabric Of Lycra Fabric?
- Yoga Clothing Material Selection
- Swimwear Culture Perspective
- Swimwear Maintenance Specific Elements
- Beach Towel Craft
- How To Clean Clothes Of Lycra Fabric?
- It Will Make The One-piece Swimsuit Into A Mode...