Lycra fabric has good processing and maintenance properties. Lycra is resistant to most common chemical reagents, and Lycra fabrics can be dyed, printed and finished in most of the other fiber processing processes that are manufactured together. Lycra products are easy to maintain, and unless otherwise specified, the washing method required by most fiber components in the fabric can be used. Lycra can be cleaned with regular laundry soap and detergent, but chlorine bleach and strong base should be avoided.
- What Fabrics Are Good For Sportswear?
- Beach Towel Use
- Characteristics Of Spandex Stretch Fabric
- Swimwear Fabric And Structure Selection
- What Is The Fabric Of Lycra Fabric?
- Yoga Clothing Material Selection
- Swimwear Culture Perspective
- Polyester Fabric Features
- Swimwear Maintenance Specific Elements
- Beach Towel Craft
- It Will Make The One-piece Swimsuit Into A Mode...