The most important feature of spandex stretch fabric is its elongation at break can be as high as 450% -800%, it can quickly return to its original state after relaxation, and it has soft and comfortable feeling, as well as good chemical resistance, oil resistance, sweat resistance, and insect resistance. It is characterized by sputum, mildew, and yellow in the sun. Since the polyvinyl chloride is often used in the multifilament of the filament, it can be adapted to various processing applications such as knitted fabrics and woven fabrics. Since the spandex has a large elongation and a poor sliding property, it is usually woven in the form of a covered yarn, a core yarn, a plied yarn or the like.
- What Fabrics Are Good For Sportswear?
- Beach Towel Use
- Swimwear Fabric And Structure Selection
- What Is The Fabric Of Lycra Fabric?
- Yoga Clothing Material Selection
- Swimwear Culture Perspective
- Polyester Fabric Features
- Swimwear Maintenance Specific Elements
- Beach Towel Craft
- How To Clean Clothes Of Lycra Fabric?
- It Will Make The One-piece Swimsuit Into A Mode...
- What Kind Of Fabric Is Good For Swimsuits?