1. Nylon fabric has the highest wear resistance of all kinds of fabrics, which is many times higher than other fabrics of similar products, so its durability is excellent.
2. The hygroscopicity of nylon fabrics is a good variety in synthetic fabrics, so garments made of nylon are more comfortable to wear than polyester garments.
3. Nylon fabric is a light fabric, which is only listed in polypropylene fabric and acrylic fabric in synthetic fiber fabric. Therefore, it is suitable for mountaineering clothes and winter clothing.
4. Nylon fabric has excellent elasticity and elastic recovery, but it is easy to deform under small external force, so its fabric is easy to wrinkle during wearing.
5. Nylon fabrics are inferior in heat resistance and light resistance. Care must be taken during washing and maintenance to avoid damage to the fabric.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Quick-drying towel features
- Swimwear classification introduction
- Fitness must bring towels
- Gymnastics suit for sports and leisure fabrics
- What is the use of beach towels?
- Protein fiber health towel
- How to choose swimsuit fabrics?
- Flexible knitted fabric production technology
- Swimwear fabric washing
- Flame retardancy of polyester knitted fabric
- China's textile exports continued to grow in July
- What are the stretch fabrics? What are the char...
- 2018 Autumn and Winter Home Textiles Exhibition...
- Autumn polyester-ammonia stretch fabrics partia...
- Fabric Digital Printing Types
- Fabrics which suitable for digital printing
- Polyester Fabric Sublimation Printing
- Digital Printing Applied In Home Textiles for P...