Swimwear should not be washed, dehydrated or sun-dried in the washing machine, and the dryer should not be used to avoid damage to the material.
Most swimwear cleaning can be done by hand washing with cold water (no more than 30 degrees warm water). Never use detergents such as soap and washing powder, as most detergents contain bleaching and fluorescent agents. If used, it will damage the color of the swimsuit and will also damage the elasticity of the swimsuit. It should be absolutely avoided.
In addition, after swimming, the wet swimsuit should not be put in the bag for a long time, so as not to heat the fading or odor, wash it with water, then dry it with a towel, then dry it in the light and not in direct sunlight.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Quick-drying towel features
- Swimwear classification introduction
- Fitness must bring towels
- Gymnastics suit for sports and leisure fabrics
- What is the use of beach towels?
- Protein fiber health towel
- How to choose swimsuit fabrics?
- Flexible knitted fabric production technology
- What are the benefits of nylon fabric swimwear?
- Flame retardancy of polyester knitted fabric
- China's textile exports continued to grow in July
- What are the stretch fabrics? What are the char...
- 2018 Autumn and Winter Home Textiles Exhibition...
- Autumn polyester-ammonia stretch fabrics partia...
- Fabric Digital Printing Types
- Fabrics which suitable for digital printing
- Polyester Fabric Sublimation Printing
- Digital Printing Applied In Home Textiles for P...