One-piece swimsuit: One-piece swimsuit is the most insured, most classical swimsuit, and is an excellent choice for shy women.
Flat-angle swimsuit: For women who are not willing to express themselves, the boxer swimsuit is more conservative, but its shortcoming is that it will make the legs look very short, so choose carefully. The boxer swimsuit is also suitable for people with thinner thighs.
High-waist swimsuit: For women with small abdomen, it is advisable to choose a high-waist swimsuit, preferably with a twill, to achieve a waist-lifting effect, and to divert attention to achieve a modified effect.
Skirt-style swimsuit: For women with flat hips, it is very suitable to choose a skirt-style swimsuit, which can visually beautify the hip line and show the grace of the legs.
Split swimsuit: It is the choice of fashionable ladies, ladies of good size can choose.
Big V-neck one-piece swimsuit: If your chest is full and your hips are very fat, you can choose a large V-neck swimsuit, but the pattern should not be too fancy, otherwise it will affect the overall effect.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Quick-drying towel features
- Fitness must bring towels
- Gymnastics suit for sports and leisure fabrics
- What is the use of beach towels?
- Protein fiber health towel
- How to choose swimsuit fabrics?
- Flexible knitted fabric production technology
- What are the benefits of nylon fabric swimwear?
- Swimwear fabric washing
- Flame retardancy of polyester knitted fabric
- China's textile exports continued to grow in July