The men's gymnastics suit is white in white, with a knitted vest and a body-building trousers. The fabric used requires good elasticity, comfortable wearing, good abrasion resistance, thick and firm. The women's gym suit is a tight-fitting suit connected to the top and bottom. It is generally designed with a low neckline round neck, long sleeves, short sleeves or sleeveless tops. The bottom is short to leg pants or as long as ankle pants. Generally, one of a plurality of colors such as black, red, blue, and purple is used, or embroidered, or color matching is used to better enrich and exaggerate the shape and the beauty of the action. The women's gymnastics suits used in the competition have neckline and tightness, and are often designed in concert with gymnastics movements; sometimes there are pants and feet. This gym suit is also suitable for male and female ballerinas, acrobats, etc. Because this tight suit is easy to stop all kinds of movements at any time, it can also be worn as a training clothes, skating suits, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Quick-drying towel features
- Swimwear classification introduction
- Fitness must bring towels
- What is the use of beach towels?
- Protein fiber health towel
- How to choose swimsuit fabrics?
- Flexible knitted fabric production technology
- What are the benefits of nylon fabric swimwear?
- Swimwear fabric washing
- Flame retardancy of polyester knitted fabric
- China's textile exports continued to grow in July
- What are the stretch fabrics? What are the char...
- 2018 Autumn and Winter Home Textiles Exhibition...