The performance of polyester knit fabrics to prevent burning is called flame retardancy. Modern life has higher and higher requirements for textile flame retardant. Hotel decorative fabrics, automotive textiles, children's clothing and some special overalls need to be flame retardant. The difference in the ability of textile fiber to burn is divided into:
(1) Flammable fibers. Fast burning, eutectic fiber, acrylic fiber, etc.
(2) Combustible fiber. Slow burning, such as wool, silk, nylon, polyester and acetate fibers.
(3) Flame retardant fiber. Burning when in contact with the flame, self-extinguishing, no disaster. Such as polyvinyl chloride, nitrile chloride, vinyl chloride, flame retardant polyester or flame retardant viscose fiber.
(4) Non-combustible fiber. It does not burn when in contact with flames, such as asbestos fibers, fiberglass, fluorocarbon, aromatized carbon fibers, and Nomex.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Quick-drying towel features
- Swimwear classification introduction
- Fitness must bring towels
- Gymnastics suit for sports and leisure fabrics
- What is the use of beach towels?
- Protein fiber health towel
- How to choose swimsuit fabrics?
- Flexible knitted fabric production technology
- What are the benefits of nylon fabric swimwear?
- Swimwear fabric washing
- China's textile exports continued to grow in July
- What are the stretch fabrics? What are the char...
- 2018 Autumn and Winter Home Textiles Exhibition...
- Autumn polyester-ammonia stretch fabrics partia...
- Fabric Digital Printing Types
- Fabrics which suitable for digital printing
- Polyester Fabric Sublimation Printing
- Digital Printing Applied In Home Textiles for P...
- Development Trend of Outdoor Sportswear
- Laminated / Composite fabrics