Anyone who likes to watch sports events knows that athletes will sweat with a towel after strenuous exercise; most people in the gym will wear a towel around their neck or on the armrest.
After the exercise, there was a sweat, and if it was not wiped out in time, it would slowly evaporate. After the exercise, the body heats up, and the body loses heat due to the evaporation of sweat. This kind of cold and heat stimulation can easily cause a cold.
There are also some ball games, such as basketball and tennis. The sweat on the face is not rubbed, which will affect the line of sight and affect the quality of the game. Therefore, many basketball and tennis players wear headbands to absorb sweat. There are badminton and tennis balls that need to be held. If the sweat on your hands is not wiped out in time, the hands are very slippery and the grip will be unstable.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Quick-drying towel features
- Swimwear classification introduction
- Gymnastics suit for sports and leisure fabrics
- What is the use of beach towels?
- Protein fiber health towel
- How to choose swimsuit fabrics?
- Flexible knitted fabric production technology
- What are the benefits of nylon fabric swimwear?
- Swimwear fabric washing
- Flame retardancy of polyester knitted fabric
- China's textile exports continued to grow in July
- What are the stretch fabrics? What are the char...