Digital printing can be divided into digital thermal transfer printing (printed on paper by digital machine and transferred to cloth) and direct spray printing:
Sublimation transfer, no color separation, directly according to customer requirements, trimming the pattern, printing on paper through a digital printer, and then transferring to the fabric through high temperature (generally 180-215 degrees).
Ink used: dispersing ink
Direct-injection printing is for cotton, silk, cotton, cotton or cotton with high cotton content, cotton ammonia, and no color separation, according to the requirements of the drafting, coloring
Ink used: reactive ink
Related Industry Knowledge
- Quick-drying towel features
- Swimwear classification introduction
- Fitness must bring towels
- Gymnastics suit for sports and leisure fabrics
- What is the use of beach towels?
- Protein fiber health towel
- How to choose swimsuit fabrics?
- Flexible knitted fabric production technology
- What are the benefits of nylon fabric swimwear?
- Swimwear fabric washing
- Fabrics which suitable for digital printing
- Polyester Fabric Sublimation Printing
- Digital Printing Applied In Home Textiles for P...
- Development Trend of Outdoor Sportswear
- Laminated / Composite fabrics